Other AAFM™ Professional Designations and Board Certifications
Please contact us for more details.
AFA – Accredited Financial Analyst™
Private Equity Executive Courses are approved by AAFM on a select basis on an international level.
In Conjunction with the AAPM Global Project Management Board.
CORM – Certified Operational Risk Manager™
*Legal Note: Each jurisdiction globally and in the USA in particular may have various promotional rules and advertising regulations for persons who provide legal advice and and hold out legal credentials to the public. Thus, please check with your local authorities, CPA board, SEC, state regulators, or state bar before using the words “Board Certified”, Specialist, Expert, Master or other. In many jurisdictions, under the US Supreme Court Cases PEEL or IBANEZ Decisions, the use of designations, board certification, academic qualifications and other certification credentials is permitted under specific situations. Most members in 150+ countries of AAFM™ (which is implied) are using their credentials in the finance, tax, investment, banking, government positions, legal and regulatory, consulting, academic & teaching and accounting world.
Membership and Certification by AAFM™
- Use of Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your Promotional Materials
- Get the designation that illuminates your professional education, hard work and experience
- Protect your job and be recognized by an independent and global authority
- The AAFM™ Credentials and Board Certifications are for those who want to rise above the rest
- You can add AAFM™ to your Resume, Degree or Professional Licenses and improve your image and salary potential
- Publish on our site as a Certified Member
Large members network
- Members in more than 100 Countries with Global AACSB™ Alliance
- The AAFM™ Official Approved Conferences are TOP Global Conferences on International Money, Tax and Market Issues
- Top Faculty from around the world are AAFM™ members