Global Alliances and Recognition
The following are some of the global alliances, recognitions and partnerships that are listed as resources to our members:
- AAFM™ has been featured and seen in the world’s greatest financial publications such as: The Wall Street Journal™, The Financial Times™, The Hindu National, China Daily, The El Norte – South America, The Arab Times, Malaysia News, and many Asia, African and Middle Eastern News Venues.
- AAFM™ is the First Financial Organization to have a direct alliance with a USA ABA Accredited Law School. AAFM™ can offer specialized certification & executive training to qualified applicants from this USA ONLINE Graduate Law Program.
- AAFM™ has retained training and content alliances with 4 of the largest financial analyst, wealth management, and financial planning training companies in the world. BSI, BISYS International™, Dearborn Kaplan™ and INFORMA™.
- AAFM™ is Professional Association Member of The AACSB™ International and the ACBSP™ Accreditation agencies. AAFM™ recognizes graduates of AACSB™ and ACBSP™ accredited business schools worldwide with MFP™ designation eligibility. Thus, if you have successfully graduated from an AACSB™ or ACBSP™ business school with a concentration in Finance related topics, you are eligible for the core AAFM™ Designation the MFP™ or Master Financial Professional™ mark.
- AAFM™ and the AAFM™ Leadership is in a global alliances with the Royal Society of Fellows, the International Management Academy, The Offshore Institute, The Asian Bankers Association, The Global Finance Forum The International Financial Intermediary The Institute for International Research (IIR), The WMC Wealth Management Commission, The Dubai Quality Institute, The Monetary Authority of Singapore, The Tax and Estate Planning Law Review© & British Standards International BSI (premier graduate institutes or government agencies for finance, tax, or law).
- AAFM™ has top Finance Professors from around the world who are members or honorary advisors.
- AAFM™ has global trademark co-existence agreements with the CFA Institute™ and CFP™ board where AAFM™ has special rights to use AAFM™ Designations Globally.
- Top Advisors, Members and Professors who hail from Princeton, NYU, BU, Stanford, Tulane, Loyola University, University of London, Australian College of Financial Planning and more.